CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 3, 2011

busy + regret +MUET preparation..

I feel very sleepy right now..

But firstly, before I became sleeping beauty I would like to update my blog..

These week I am extremely busy..

Actually not only this week but the whole week of this month...

Tiap2 minggu asal aku plan nk balik umah je mesti x jadi punya..

kesibukan aku ni mengalahkan YB dah..hehhe..

YB Datin Syazwana..kekeke!!!

ok gak tu kan..hehhe..

lepas ni x taw la bila lagi nk update blog...

minggu ni bz dengan sukan DBS..

Next week kena ikot trip Finance ke KL...

The other week, trip to Penang and explorace for Beringin...

Last week of this month, penutup untuk SUKOL...

memang full la jadual aku untuk bulan Mac ni...

uwaaaa!!!i don't have time to go home..

(Org antar p belajaq ang nk balik rumah buat pa tah)

huhuh...

Last week i have already miss my chance to see Syafik Nazuan..

He is my long2 time friend...

So I feel a little bit of regret

hehhe..

Why I am speaking English suddenly???

I’m practicing for speaking and writing test for MUET..

(This is the best way to improve...hehehe)



No comments:

Post a Comment